Survival Apnea Australia - BREATH FX WORKSHOP
Time & Location
About The Event
Instructor : Jason Rice
This is an experiential learning based workshop. You will develop an understanding of the breath journey, perform simple effective exercises and practise methods to develop health and performance adaptations. The methods experienced are simple yet effective and will enable you to continue your own breath practise.
The breath is the most under rated component of health and performance yet it underpins and regulates just about every function in the human body from the nervous system, blood, mood and emotion to your responses to danger and stress. It is essential for life and you can ony go a few minutes without it before dying. However most of us are completely devoid of any idea of how we breathe or how we should be breathing. We simpy take it for granted that the air goes in and the air goes out of its own accord. Little do most people know is that the breath impacts a delicate balancing act that can have a direct influence on their bodys homeostasis, health & performance and longevity. It is a fact that from a young age most modern humans develop chronic life reducing breath habits and dysfunction.
The goal of the BREATH FX workshop is to give you the tools to reinvigourate our health and performance by re mastering your breath.
In this 2.5 hour workshop you will learn breath mastery tools enabling you to identify dysfuntional breathing, correct and optimise your breath to improve athletic performance, recover more effectively from and manage all manner of stress & improve overall health and general life quality.
At the conclusion of the workshop you will have tools to:
- Recover faster and more effectively between sets and workouts and not get so gassed.
- Reduce stress responses within minutes enabling you to make better decisions.
- Maximise your Oxygen uptake, usage and enhance fatigue resistance.
- Unwind and destress at the end of a busy day.
- Ramp up, clear the head and focus before that big event.
- Start every day with a clear head focused and energised.
- Reduce insomnia.
- Conduct altitude training that is more effective than actually training at altitude.
- Breathe your way to better health and superior performance.
- Discover the route to enhancing consciousness through accessing deeper relaxation and meditative states.
Breathwork is one of high performing individuals best kept secrets!
Expect to be laying down, sitting up, rolling around on the floor and working with partners to assess breathing patterns and practise breathing skills. For most parts its a very relaxing and chilled experience. We promise you will leave the workshop floating on cloud 9 and all smiles!
Wear comfortabe loose clothing.
Cushion or pillow to sit and lay on.
- BREATH FX COOLANGATTA 20 APRIL$45$450$0